[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

does it matter

1 Like

I’m just saying it feels a bit inconsistent. But I’ll be happy with the cannon if that’s the final decision.

2 Likes

Most docks have pirate-themed attractions, don’t they?

1 Like

Yes, but I’m saying that if the sign on the shooting gallery is wild-west themed, then shouldn’t the weapon for the shooting gallery be a wild-west weapon?

1 Like

Mac really wanted a cannon, during the chat on discord, he was hesitating but we can’t help, he wanted a cannon .w.

1 Like

I know, I was there…

1 Like

Make the shooting gallery look like a ship shooting targets at sea then :wink:

1 Like

Cannon’s are cooler (way better feedback) and I’m redoing the model anyways.

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that logic.

1 Like

I thought it would be pretty cool to have the shooting gallery cycle through different themes every couple minutes or so. Pirate themed, then wild west themed, then space themed, and so on. That might be asking for too much though.

1 Like

Only thing that worries me about that is that I’m colorblind.

2 Likes

Most games nowadays have a colorblind mode, so you should probably be fine. Unreal might actually have an in-built setting for that.

1 Like

You’d be surprised. Most games I play don’t have colorblind modes.

1 Like

No worries, I thought about this too today. That’s why each target must have a unique shape to it: square for blue, circle for red, hexagon for yellow, trapezoid for green.

8 Likes

January 5th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://soundcloud.com/donglekumquat/v-mainround3/s-HXfEk

4 Likes

That’s a lot of condos.

2 Likes

The recent updates are the best example of why GMT has to go, I really can’t wait for early access

3 Likes

That condo lobby looks GORGEOUS.

2 Likes

It looks so much better now that it’s lit

1 Like

All of this content looks really exciting. I can’t wait till the next stream.

1 Like