[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

September 24th, 2018
Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

@Drrabbit

:heart_eyes:

My baby has grown so much

agreed

SNAILY BOII :snail: :ok_hand: :smile:
can’t wait for workshop to make diffrent versions of snaily boi

You say that, but now someone is going to make a version of the Snaily boi with no shell and some contorted face on his back

ikr, fancy, scuba, pajama, catsack,gamer, anime, french fry, robot, frog

September 25th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

holy moly the balls of the mini golf just appeared before my eyes
they are beautiful

They look amazing.

September 29th, 2018

Mike came to my condo to chill for a bit. I was bored and used this big theatre with 2am by will

What are we looking at here?

I don’t know.

Looks like a giant media player with one of Wills SoundCloud posts playing on it.

September 29th, 2018

That looks like Mabel or Sable. Or maybe Labelle…

i think its Mabel (also 4800th post)