Thank you caboose.
Very cool!

2 Likes

When i roll into the wow wow.

I’d pay liquid gold for the full mash-up

If you’re talking about the song it’s Neil Cicierega

3 Likes

Good work caboose

Are we finally gonna be able to stream local music to a radio??

4 Likes

YES i hope so that would be so good

1 Like

This is really cool!

1 Like

Pretty sure the video is showcasing directional dynamic sound, as in media producing sound at the location instead of on the client.

Although I could be wrong, would be nice if it was something we can opt in and out of. Just in case you want to hear a song/video everywhere or just in one area near the media item.

This is not showcasing that. This is showcasing the ability to load an .ogg directly in the game from a file, which will let us make features like custom workshop sounds and music players that download .ogg and play it back to other clients.

16 Likes

More October 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

13 Likes

What is this and how is this a spoiler? Your not even a dev

2 Likes

10 Likes

A spoiler? What??

Also it’s a Living Lobby thing Caboose posted. It’s tracking my location in the plaza.

4 Likes

But why does it have your name?

Because it’s tracking me. The red dot next to my info is me.

This thread is for screencaps/teasers of in development features and content. This is in development, so it fits here perfectly well.

3 Likes

So your under house arrest in tower unite?the discord?

Uh, no.

Holy shit, thanks.