[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I think its Sable.

Oh yes i meant to type Sable, huh

Ooo great. Hopefully soon we will also be able to adjust arm length and other options (more is always welcome)

YES!
Now I can use my Hat Kid model and look lovely <3

Looks like Sonic went to Disneyland or something

October 5th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

e - epic
g - gamer
c - chair

This brings a whole new meaning to sitting down and making small talk.

October 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

im confused but interested
thanks

Thank you caboose.
Very cool!

When i roll into the wow wow.

I’d pay liquid gold for the full mash-up

If you’re talking about the song it’s Neil Cicierega

Good work caboose

Are we finally gonna be able to stream local music to a radio??

YES i hope so that would be so good

This is really cool!

Pretty sure the video is showcasing directional dynamic sound, as in media producing sound at the location instead of on the client.

Although I could be wrong, would be nice if it was something we can opt in and out of. Just in case you want to hear a song/video everywhere or just in one area near the media item.

This is not showcasing that. This is showcasing the ability to load an .ogg directly in the game from a file, which will let us make features like custom workshop sounds and music players that download .ogg and play it back to other clients.