[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

#this is america

+1

don’t forget best boi nagito

he mad

Can’t wait to see all this hard work implemented into the game!

dont catch u slippin up

Look what I’m whippin’ up

DONALD GLOVER is america

Hey a question, do you think this update will release sometime in October in time for Halloween?

Doubt it.

I feel like the update is going to come out within the next week or so.

In October I’m guessing they will have another update that’s Halloween themed :smiley:

I wonder what the situation will be with plaza decorations seeing as summer ends in a week now, might not be a good idea to keep summer decorations since they wouldn’t exactly make sense at this point. Could always be re-used next year, of course.

September 17th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Fixed hat offsets and now overhauled player animations? I seriously cannot wait for this next update!

Finally, no more pray monk animations!

I’m glad these are getting some fix-ups.
Hope the gun wobble when a player runs gets fixed up too, as it just looks odd when they’re wobbiling side to side when they’re meant to be holding the gun straight.

animations? i just see png’s of women with high shoulders, huh?
oh i see, the feet are wider apart

Mac posted these images with the context of “fixed the idle pose”, so I doubt it’s a full animation overhaul.

September 20th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Wonder how the evil eyes will look on it…
Also:
Even though that was seen on SteamDB.

I hope incluides a driveable bicycle