[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I wonder what the situation will be with plaza decorations seeing as summer ends in a week now, might not be a good idea to keep summer decorations since they wouldn’t exactly make sense at this point. Could always be re-used next year, of course.

September 17th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

18 Likes

Fixed hat offsets and now overhauled player animations? I seriously cannot wait for this next update!

Finally, no more pray monk animations!

I’m glad these are getting some fix-ups.
Hope the gun wobble when a player runs gets fixed up too, as it just looks odd when they’re wobbiling side to side when they’re meant to be holding the gun straight.

2 Likes

animations? i just see png’s of women with high shoulders, huh?
oh i see, the feet are wider apart

Mac posted these images with the context of “fixed the idle pose”, so I doubt it’s a full animation overhaul.

September 20th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Wonder how the evil eyes will look on it…
Also:
Even though that was seen on SteamDB.

6 Likes

I hope incluides a driveable bicycle

2 Likes

September 24th, 2018

17 Likes

@Drrabbit

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My baby has grown so much

agreed

SNAILY BOII :snail: :ok_hand: :smile:
can’t wait for workshop to make diffrent versions of snaily boi

You say that, but now someone is going to make a version of the Snaily boi with no shell and some contorted face on his back

2 Likes

ikr, fancy, scuba, pajama, catsack,gamer, anime, french fry, robot, frog

1 Like

September 25th, 2018

21 Likes

holy moly the balls of the mini golf just appeared before my eyes
they are beautiful

1 Like