[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

August 3rd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

30 Likes

HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKEN EPIC WOW
now send dave to the moon

4 Likes

but why

but why not

good point

Uses an airplane 3d model to make seem that there are planes flying around your condo.

A m a z i n g!
Can a Teleoprter be mounted against a wall to the surface?

3 Likes

Yes, same with the launcher pad

5 Likes

Will it be possible to change the color of the light on the teleporter?

Certainly

24 Likes

You sir are making me nut.
Will there be a representation of where the teleporter leads?
(For example: How the Launchpad shows the trajectory, will the tele have a line tracing where the teleporter leads?)

4 Likes

Nope. The trajectory visualization was mostly done to help the condo owner fine-tune the arc in which players travel, whereas the teleporter is an instantaneous movement. You could, however, use a canvas or sign of some sorts to describe where it leads.

1 Like

I was just wondering how you judge where a teleporter will go while you’re editing the XYZ location is all.
Not for visualisation sake when you’re not editing it.

Or do you edit it, move to the location where you want it to teleport you. Then use the ‘HERE’ button?

Oh, well yes it does show a gizmo on the target location while editing. We’ll make a video showcasing these items on how they work with the upcoming update.

7 Likes

@Madmijk will there be another new item like the portable Spawn Door where players spawn, that would be coming soon? Where you can put it anywhere
(for example:Map flat grass spawns you in the middle of the platform but if you have an portable spawn door you can move it to far grass or anywhere)

4 Likes

Teleporter? Nice.

This would complete a holy trinity of condo transportation items. Hopefully we’ll be able to put the teleporter item on the existing spawn points to automatically move the player to where you want them to spawn for a temporary fix.

I see

not anymore i took your eyes

1 Like

the peak of comedy