[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Thanks !

hey look das me

July 16th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

I disagree with this change as I think it kind of defeats the purpose of local chat?
It’s a good change for people in the plaza going “who are you talking to?” to the guy talking to someone using local chat, but that’s it.

It just defeats the point that it’s a LOCAL chat, private for that Gameworld, Condo, (maybe even plaza locations?)

Still the rest of the changes are really cool and I’m glad these updates are coming along swiftly.

But Local chat is still only sent to whoever is in that gameworld, condo, lobby. I think. Like this just means that local chat can be display in the same feed as Global, but you’re only seeing the local chat from the area you’re in. You won’t see local chat in some random condo while you’re in a lobby.

Also this is nice because if you see a local chat tag on a message while in menu you know its a hacker or a ghost.

Ohhhh Ok yeah I get it now. I didn’t realize that was what Mac meant. Ok so It’s one single tab showing your global chat and your local unless it’s toggled otherwise to show in two tabs. Now that I understand that it makes a lot more sense and is actually a good idea as global chat could get crowded.

ohh i thought local chat is only a chat for players that are near to you …

hhhHHHHHHHHHHNNGGGHHH THOSE ARE SOME OF THE S P I C I E S T RELOADS I’VE EVER HEARD I CAN’T WAIT AAA

July 26th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

very accurate

Its so quick and those menus look so good. Didn’t expect a webm showing off the interface this soon! Great work!

i cannot believe we are getting workshop support ALREADY
you guys are the best

This came out of nowhere and I am so happy it did!

Love you mac! if you were my son i would be VERY proud!

What do you mean already? It’s been on/off development since around the time I bought the game 2 years ago lol

I guess it came out of left field kinda, I more expected a long period focused development as opposed to it just being bundled with the summer update

Point is i’m super happy we are getting it lol

Excellent. I believe Caboose is off so you’re uploading the development here Lifeless?

Damn booi, Dave is back.

Gotcha. Yeah it was totally unexpected!

Will this model be available upon workshop launch?