[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

i was really hoping to see you just spam the heck out of it and make a wave of coins

why are you throwing units in the trash

I can’t wait to use the shield to make quick shopping trips!

oboi ballrace leaderboards

ahaha, i mean he has us atleast xD

June 22nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

June 23rd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Gonna take some time to do the things we never haaaaaad :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

Also:

What

Thank you for that.

What’s not to get? He’s just showcasing how the chat somewhat will look like in the future.

I’m more confused as to the origins of the images, was this posted in the discord?

ie not ei :triumph: smh my head

They were posted on the discord.

Fair point
Though i usually see them here instead of on the discord

They don’t post them in announcements and they don’t @ everyone. You have to be on at just the right time or you have to scroll though all of the messages on that day. I would suggest just waiting for new screenshots on this rather than discord.