[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Take note that my response was also a joke.

you don’t trust a guy called Pepper Roni?

I loved Lego Island when I was a kid.

Do you? He’s let a dangerous man out of prison on multiple occassions and barely even acknowledges it.

Maybe that’s why you made the reference? :smiley:

oof, Zombie Massacre is a really soon :wink:

June 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Oh boy, I like this

June 13th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

NEW

OLD

YASS (body seems unclear…)

I’m sure everyone has already seen it, but here is the new Trailer.

beat caboose to this

June 20th, 2018

Jeez, I really thought the interactive trash bins were making a return. I feel bamboozled.
But no, seriously, having the unit effects back is great as well. Are they going to scale based on the amount transfered?

Haha I was just about to say I spent way too long trying to figure out what this implied about future trash can interactions. Finally realized it was just a random model used in a clip showing off the unit effect is coming back.

I’ve heard we’re sending an ambassador their way, hope he gets them to agree on a peace treaty.

But man, I do wish trash cans had an actual in-game use, no matter how small it would be.

1. What the hell
  2. Hell yeah

what if you could throw away units into them

I missed the buying/selling coin animation. Glad to see it’s making a return!