[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I really love that they managed to get the Proton Pack back in the game. Naming it Egon is a great reference as well.

4 Likes

May 19th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

ooh flying dishes

2 Likes

I am very happy that we are getting more weapons ;3

Don’t make me make a pizza weapon.
Also I’m pretty sure an artist will redo that saw blade.

12 Likes

sorry, it was so tempting

9 Likes

Why do I get the feeling you’re making a Lego Island reference?

Pepper Roni uses Pizza for a weapon.

4 Likes

Now that sounds like something that can be done for the Upgrade store

Anybody getting their defensive and offensive advice from that dead-eyed skateboarder is a fool.

2 Likes

Take note that it was a joke.

Take note that my response was also a joke.

2 Likes

you don’t trust a guy called Pepper Roni?

5 Likes

I loved Lego Island when I was a kid.

11 Likes

Do you? He’s let a dangerous man out of prison on multiple occassions and barely even acknowledges it.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why you made the reference? :smiley:

oof, Zombie Massacre is a really soon :wink:

2 Likes

June 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Oh boy, I like this

3 Likes

June 13th, 2018

NEW

OLD

25 Likes