[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

February 24th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://soundcloud.com/donglekumquat/zm2-1/s-TioZ0

15 Likes

sicc beads

At 0:57 there’s a bit of a cutoff which sounds unnatural. Might wanna fix?

I mean, I Like It™, it sounds arcade-y and metal-y and has that Tower feel, but as much as it works I feel it sorta clash at the same time. It sounds like it could have been ballrace music for metallic some lava level. I don’t know the actual vibe that ZM is going for at the moment, but this is just my rambling thought on the track.

On its own, it sounds good. I like it, bottom line. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I compared this ZM track to a GMod Tower ZM track (I compared it with round 2, since this was called ‘ZM2’) and they sounded very similar, if not almost identical.

2 Likes

Please tell me that you have the private theater rooms open for business inside the theater condo. I would love to live in a small nostalgia room.

Private Theater rooms were not part of GMT

yeah the private theater rooms were not part of GMT, but first map of the Cinema gamemode

I’m wondering if the 4 rooms will be ‘open’, or still retain the same load transition for performance means. Doesn’t matter to me either way, just curious.

1 Like

There’s transitions.

4 Likes

thxs thats what i meant actually, in a Cinema gamemode map where you can enter the private room again.

March 2nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

12 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

But it isn’t even a mystery.

Don’t. you. dare.

Can we stop this stupid “Doesn’t look like anything to me.” ““meme””? It’s just stale and annoying at this point.

8 Likes

Agreed

Well, atleast it’s something ‘‘we’’ made

Amazing. But it doesn’t look like anything to me with that C A T D O L L.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like anything to you