[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

No.

Yes.

It’s a meme from Westworld, it’s not some unique Tower Unite thing my dude

2 Likes

Huh, well good to know.

Hey Den, happy birthday. I really like what they are doing so far

Aww thanks man! and happy being the best replier for forum games!!

that giant hula doll gave me an idea, maybe in the lobby have a hard to trigger easter egg that would spawn a giant hula doll in the ocean? kinda like the giant easter bunny easter egg in saints row 2.
maybe make it so many people have to co-operate together to trigger it and everyone in the server gets an achievement for “witnessing the giant hula doll”.

4 Likes

OH MY GOD
YES.

Yeah, this is a complete sentence.

March 12th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

12 Likes

yEEy

Finally, I can actually get into building condos without worrying about the process of purchasing items taking literal hours out of my day. Thank you for this gift. I am saved

bye bye! 500+ hula dolls and potatoes.:raised_hands:

2 Likes

March 14th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

21 Likes

With the teeny tiny piano I can have a bootleg harpsichord, nice!

2 Likes

[quote=“Caboose700, post:4567, topic:2661”]
the sounds of tiny objects (and some large)[/quote]

26 Likes

ahahahahhah someone in the discord said it sounded like that

1 Like

Let me play you a sad song on the world’s smallest violin

March 17th, 2018

18 Likes

Nice work! It is just like the old Days of Gmod Cinema.

If I am correct, you made the Cinema game mode and now you are adding some features from that game to here!

2 Likes

This will make the theatre feel way more inviting, I think.