[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

February 14th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

This is exactly what I needed to finish my condo!

1 Like

THANK YOU. Grid Snapping will be so much more efficient for the Copycat.

1 Like

YEEES thank you so much guys!

February 15th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

Now that is a solid visual pun.

5 Likes

does this mean we are getting a scale item for our condo

1 Like

Sweet Guns. Stasher and Scaler! Are they both from Robs Imports like the copycat tool?

Weigh ALL the catsacks! :joy:

it would be interesting to be able to weigh the catsack to get a hint on what is in it based off the weight.

ya but why?

2 Likes

February 23rd, 2018

14 Likes

oh, my god.

2 Likes

I thought that yacht in the first image was a new item, but I just noticed it was actually a super-scaled RC boat.

2 Likes

Wow.
If you abuse the Scaler, madness will happen.

4 Likes

Is the 80.000 item a Giant Potion?

oh wow! i called it!!! a new condo XD!

Oh boy I can’t wait to be able to scale stuff. So many possibilities.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, I know, I am getting off topic… Enjoy you’re cake! :cake: :cake: :cake:

happy one more year until death…

jk happy birthday dooders :cake: