5+ hours of condo editing rolled back

edit: Seems to be a case of Steam cloud issues. I guess my Tower didn’t sync up with the online server or something. Not sure if disabling Steam cloud it is a safer idea or more dangerous.

Will take a lot more snapshots from now on.

Always take your own PC’s save over Steam cloud, if you ever get that popup.

Do you have multiple versions of the condo? Like more than one version of a decorated house for instance. Cause if so you have to create a new snapshot each time you make changes. I learned that one the hard way!

1 Like

No I do not. I create them every once in a while, but I’ve spent hundreds of hours editing and I’ve never had my condo decide to just not save so I didn’t think doing it constantly was necessary.
I guess so.

well crap, I don’t know then. I am sorry that happened to you. I know what it feels like to put in so much work and to have it erased.

yeah it sucks. appreciate it - I’ll make sure to take snapchats nonstop from now on.

1 Like

Sorry that happened to you. Steam Cloud is getting more and more unreliable. I’ve been looking into making it save to a file incase of Steam Cloud being down.

Yeah, its okay - it was definitely Steam cloud to blame here.
Though, I had always thought our condos were saved to to an online server. Is it only on our Steam cloud that holds the data for them?