I’ve been working on various movement-based additions to my condo, however when testing it with other people, the movement varies greatly between myself as host and them as guests.
First, just normal walking speed for them is much slower than my own. My walking is their sprint - and my sprint is double of theirs. I have no movement items on whatsoever.
Second is a Push Volume. No matter how much force I add to it, it wont push anyone up aside from myself, which works as intended.
Third is the Ball Race Trampolines. When jumping onto one as Host it acts as you’d think, and sends me a good distance/works with strafing and all - however other people jump on it and it only bounces them maybe a grid unit upwards, but not any higher.
I’ve tested this multiple times and checked all possible reasons (that I know of) as to why these might not work for other people as the do for me as the host. If anyone know why, or if I’m just overlooking a setting that I’ve had on this whole time it’d be much appreciated for any help!