[0.12.1.2] Selling over 500 beer barrels gave only the value of 10

Hello PixelTail/Tower Unite team

I recently tried to sell some beer barrels from my inventory. I spammed bought a bunch (thinking it would contribute to the achievement for buying a lot of them which it didn’t by the way) and had to sell them. I had about 657 barrels and I typed in 500 barrels as what I wanted to sell. After it “succeeded” it gave a tooltip announcing that 10 had been successfully sold. Barrels are 600 units each and sell for half (300 units) and I only had a paltry sum in my wallet after instead of something to the effect of 150,000 units.

I now know that selling large volumes is handled through Tower express but it subtracted that amount from the stack anyway. This seems like a mistake that could happen on any item. Please see if you can fix it? Possibly undo the transaction?

thanks

10x300 is 3,000, not 150,000

Yeah, I know that. I said that I had sold 500 barrels. It removed the 500 from my inventory and only gave me the equivolent of 10 barrels

Ah, ok. You said the “10 had been successfully sold”. You didn’t say that it took them all

No, again. Read the text above.

" had about 657 barrels and I typed in 500 barrels as what I wanted to sell. After it “succeeded” it gave a tooltip announcing that 10 had been successfully sold. "

I am beginning to feel like you just speed read the article. Also, barring that, your responses are really not helpful. I want to know WHY that happened or get a response from an actual dev saying they have been able to replicate the issue or to ask me questions. You are just trying to pick apart the paragraph. Next you are gonna point out my spelling or grammar errors?

So after that did you lose 500 or 10?

500 were taken out and it said “10 sold” and it gave me the money for 10 only.

See, I’m not the only one confused. I’m gonna guess English isn’t your first language. I didn’t speed read at all. Nothing in your post indicated whether 500 were taken or 10. That’s why I commented. It didn’t sound like a bug, it just sounded like you misread the prompt. Now that I know it was definitely a bug, I really have nothing else I can add. I do hope the devs can help you, though. That’s a lot of units to lose.

Hello.

We’ll need your SteamID or the link to your Steam Profile in order to look into this further.