[0.1.0.8] Condo wall had a surface texture that once you edit you can no longer use again

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED HERE [0.1.0.8] Condo Walls Masterpost

Problem: My condo wall, the one going down the stairs to the basement (marked 2 in the picture) , has a surface texture set by default that is the plain one (marked 1 in the picture), but if you edit it, the textures you can only apply to it again are the 4 ones u get for the roof. And i want it back to the one it was set as before.

Reason: This is probably because the developers marked this wall as a roof and only applied roof structures to it. While giving it a wall texture by default.

Solution: Either allow this wall to have surface textures like every other wall, or please just make all textures universal for any surface, whether its a roof or a wall or a floor

Edit: I was able to find more issues similar to this one, so i’ll post them here. Number 1 is the bugged floors that you can no longer set back to the default surface texture, which used to be what number 2 is showing. This is because these floors are marked as walls and thus it’s surface texture options give you only wall options.

And even another one right here, that’s a small wall u can edit, but you can only give it roof surface textures:

4 Likes