[0.1.0.8] Condo Walls Masterpost

I have noticed that the recent patch fixed one of the bugs i mentioned in my topic. I edited that topic to add extra bugs i found, but those didn’t get noticed nor fixed, so i decided to just put all bugs, issues, and requests for which walls should be editable into one post regarding the condo walls. This of course will involve ceiling, roof, floors and some other areas too. Basically all the surfaces. This wont involve any item or furniture issues though.

Floors that used to be a specific texture until you change them, then you can never get that texture again.

Number 1 is the bugged floors that you can no longer set back to the default surface texture, which used to be what number 2 is showing. This is because these floors are marked as walls and thus it’s surface texture options give you only wall options.

Stretched out wall textures

A lot of wall surface textures are stretched out and sometimes don’t even match the scale of the texture right next to it.

Possible fix: Allow players to re-size the surface textures themselves, to make them either very stretched out of very detailed. It would allow for a great deal of customization along with fixing bugs like this.

Surface textures for the fireplace and allow each side to be colored differently

Even if you recolor it, the fireplace looks very plain.

And the thing is, if you change the color, it changes on both sides.

If you look at the picture i posted above, you can see that the fireplace isn’t 100% white and has that cement texture on it. I noticed this gets removed and replaced with a plain color texture if u ever change the color of the fireplace (i never did)

And i really want my fireplace to look more or less like this (rough sketch)

Along with being able to keep the fireplace’s color white on the outside of the house… Would be a great addition, thank you.

And for anyone wanting to do this with the current build, here’s what my friend did with theirs using canvases:

Random surfaces that you should be able to edit

These ceiling/roof areas always weirdly poke out in my mostly dark ceiling:

Outside walls

Walls not really part of the building

Also this floor outside

Bathroom walls

Entry floor

This entire entry way

Also these 2 walls that are on every doorway

Stairs!

Also these little wooden lines next to the stairs

And lastly, as the last priority on this list, editable pool walls would be great

Just imagine a green or red pool.

If i have missed anything, leave it in the reply’s bellow, i’ll keep updating this list with new bugs and what not i find in the condo, while remove any that will get fixed/updated in the next update, so i wish for this to be an ever updating topic revolving condo wall issues.

Thank you for reading.

-Ghost

9 Likes

I hope this post will be considered because finally it would make everything just great

2 Likes

Me too, thanks for the positive feedback!

Here’s your green pool!

Seriously though, why does no one clean the water in the plaza?!

1 Like