Virtual Reality

Okay, I know this may have been suggested before and might even already be on your check list. But let’s get down to the type of Virtual Reality. There will obviously will be Vive and Rift users. But I have this VR headset made by Razer so called OSVR it’s a development kit. It’s able to use Steam VR since Valve is aware of it’s existance. However it is unable to use certain apps because it has no motion controllers. It’s a plane headset with a tracker (unfortunatly my trakcer may be broken) so what I am suggesting is either make a mode for that headset or make it so the vive doesn’t have to require the motion sensing stuff that comes with it. I would like to add another detail as for how people like their immersion. I prefer games were if you look down you can see your charectar’s body. Some like it original where when you look down you just see the ground. I hope I am not asking for too much! Have a great day!

Virtual reality has been brought up several times throughout development in the past year and right now the team feels they should be focusing on gameplay rather than something that is pretty niche.

But trust me, I know where you’re coming from. As someone who owns a rift myself, I really desperately want to play TU in VR, just because the experience feels like it begs for total immersion, but it’s definitely not something they’re gonna think about until after release.

If you want more on the matter, see this thread:

5 Likes