TU Builder's Brawl #1 (May 2016)

THEME OF MAY 2016:

The Old Tower

Remember when you first entered the Tower? Only a handful of people have witnessed its construction and development throughout the years. It’s been a bumpy ride and this theme shall represent one of the biggest stops on this ride.

Rules

Build something matching the named theme!

• Users vote on other people’s creations with forum likes
    The user with the most likes on his/her creation at the end of the month wins the competition
  • You may only build with items in your Condo or the Item Playground
  • The creation must be your own
  • The creation DOESN’T HAVE TO be completely new
    It is allowed to post something that has already been built some time ago (just nothing older than Tower Unite itself)
  • A user can’t win two times in a row

Guidelines

• Your creation can be anything: Decorated Room, Building, Structure, etc.
  • Don’t post too many screenshots, try to keep it at a reasonable amount
    You may also post a video
  • Mention the people that have helped you with ideas or feedback
  • Don’t rush it - You have a whole month to submit your creations
  • Even as a creator, give out a like to the creation you like the most - be fair!

Prizes

The winner of the competition gets…
…lots of fame and likes - yay!
…featured on the next thread
…a cheap but cool Steam Game (cheap because financed by myself - if you want to add to the prize pool PM me)
…a special place in my (@Mikusch’s) condo

Please note:

This is only an attempt at a community event. If it gets received well, there is more to come! I’ve also picked a theme that people have already worked on a bit. If you have any questions regarding rules, feel free to ask

HAPPY BUILDING AND GOOD LUCK!

21 Likes

Since the theme is the Old Tower, why not show what I did with my canvases?

The Memory Wall is a wall I dedicated to old memories of GMT. This idea came to me on my own after I saw what you could do with the canvases back in alpha stage. I wanted to have my own personal tribute to the beloved game i played for many years.

11 Likes

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Good luck everyone, just started work on my condo.

1 Like

ok den

Seeing as the theme is The Old Tower, doesn’t this ruin it for new players that didn’t play GMT? What if new TU players want to participate, wouldn’t that make things a lot more difficult?

I didn’t specifically say anything about GMod Tower. Sure, it’s the first thing that comes to mind for most people but for all I care you could just build a wooden tower and it would fit into the “Old Tower” theme :grinning:

1 Like

Alright that makes sense, I automatically assumed it had to be GMTower only.

What?

I’m currently saving up for my next build so here is an image of my GMT memory wall.

9 Likes

I thought you were rich af :open_mouth:

Nope, not that rich. every time I have like 10.000 units it will be gone the end of the day.

He isn’t rich af
He is creative af

Rich in creative points.

XD love it

Ah, this looks like fun. :slight_smile:

Great idea, time to get started!

I don’t even know what to build for this thing. I’m having too much fun decorating my house.

1 Like

8 Likes

Can we submit videos? I think it would prevent spammy screenshots and people would be able to better show their condos.

1 Like

Yes, of course.

2 Likes