Trying something different!

I want to try something different. I want to play a game!
The game is called “find the funniest photo and post it to me”
I cant wait to see what photos you can find!

s̵̢̮̻̮̪̱̏̉͑͐̂͌͆̆o̸̡̤̹͇̤̎̽͗̂͗͆̽̽͟o̢̤̮̝̝̘̲̿͋̾̒̐͑͝ͅn̫̬̯͕̿̇̓́̌͜.

i̧̡̭̮͉̜͛́̆͊͑̽͘m̶̜̘̰͙͔͑̂͋̇͌ ḡ̛͖͚̙͈̣̭̪͒̅̇͘ļ̛͕̠̮̦̪̝̹̦̐́͑̌̐̊̔̚̚á͉͚͈̺͙̜̂̿̃͛̃̿̚͢ͅḏ̶̗̳͇̜̬̔̾̉̐̆͊̒̃͟ i͎͓̺͎͉͎̻̜̔̄͒̉͝ͅv̨̡̧͓̖̞̞͗̅̏̿̊̿̅̃͝͞e̸̮̱͓̦̪̥̦̹̓̄͗͒̌̑ ġ̛̩̩̼̘̳̺͔̥̤̉̎̋̈̂̅͊͘͜ó̬̲͕̖͓͑̀̇̔̊̌̚͠͝ͅt̡̛̮̞̺̭͊̃̿̄͆͂̀͌͜͜ ỵ̸͔͉͉̼͋̌́̇̑͆̅̆̑ơ̝͓̪̮̣̼̹͎̈́̈́̅̂͜ũ̝̮̰̟͓̩͍̼̂̄̇̃͗̀̓͆͂r͇͎̭̗̩̗̣̞̝͆́̓̍́̇͑͘̚͠ ḁ̵̢̹̻̙͕̩͎̺̈̃͛̓͋́͊̌̆t̠͓̖̟̯̝̊͆̓͆̿̏̈̀̚̚͜t̴̡̨̹͍̳̦͍̅̍̇̽͟͞͝ȩ̵̱͖̭̻͋̓̏͆̅̋͡n̶͍̮̲̑̔̋̓̉̉͗̇͟͢ṯ̴͍͉͕̒͂̾̑̂̈͛͟ͅi̢̬̹̬͕̝̋̽̋̈́̓̊̀͞ǫ̙̞̺̮̅̈́͌͂̓̒͟ͅn̷̢̠̦̹̹̽̅͑̓̔̍̒̄́̕͜

1 Like

Took me a while to find this one

4 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

That one was QUITE hilarious

1 Like

Please the inception is getting out of hand.

Now here is the most funniest picture/joke ever
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/490948165/twitter_icon_48x48_op_400x400.png

Didn’t know having opinions was a bad thing, but hell, didn’t I completely dissect your ignorant comments on there before the thread got locked?

So do you really want to go there?

1 Like

In my defense, I’ll say that I thought it would be good to say something negative about the game for once, albeit not constructive. Even though I actively follow the game’s development, I believe we should be allowed to say anything of the game, whatever be the tone of our messages.

I feel like this thread will derail into arguing fast.
Here’s a funny picture…

im not helping

1 Like

big image click on it

I have your attention
thank

1 Like

Uhm Jordan, It isn’t the time for arguing, it’s the time to post random pictures.

1 Like

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/388ed7dc0a6a240b97ea383164e466620a1adb78.jpg

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think that’s helping much.

Here’s a random photo to keep this post on topic, though:

2 Likes

forgot about this one.

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d74faab737b590eb7f9154e98625cb4f498c9333.png

1 Like

I’m fine my favorite games being criticized, but it wasn’t very constructive, like you said.

There’s a weird tone on the forums, where there’s not really a lot of constructive criticism, it’s either total worship or a flame war. I guess the same could be said about the Steam reviews somewhat, also

1 Like

If I had to post another picture for this threads game, it would be this entire thread after my first post.
This thread derailed faster than the Dutchman’s curve.
Anyways heres a gif

2 Likes

[spoiler]Don’t read this:

I find it remarkable how there’s always someone to make a joke out of criticism to this game, constructive or not. There’s been two completely unrelated instances of this happening simultaneously in this thread, which is actually quite fascinating; who’s ever seen two unrelated discussions happening at the same time?[/spoiler]

1 Like

Everyone here is arguing and sometimes even posting stuff that isn’t related to the thread.
Please calm down before this thread becomes locked.

4 Likes