Trying something different!

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14473982_1255354687832099_4469268592268935168_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1MDA5NTU2Mzk1ODEzODA3NA%3D%3D.2

3 Likes

While I do agree we should stay on topic, as long as we’re civil when we go off topic, I don’t see why the thread would be locked

2 Likes

Well to avoid the chance of the thread becoming locked you @Zapty @Jordan and @Erickson9610 Should really take your problems to the PM system so we dont have to see them.
Or teamspeak or some other thing like that.

1 Like

Actually, I think they’ve all been resolved here:

But yeah, I would’ve deleted my first post had the community not flagged it for some unthinkable reason… I’m sure I didn’t break the community guidelines, so I suppose someone just felt hurt that something negative was said about the game.

1 Like

They do that alot, trust me i know from experience.

Now to get this thread back on rails.

2 Likes

This was very funny when I heard of it.

Man this shit derailed so fast, and became super fuckin personal

(image both related to my response and the purpose of the thread)

hey that’s ignorant

Keep on doing it, you’ll get a reaction out of me sooner or later, don’t fucking worry bud

Jordan, zip it, sit down and post memes.
Also please be so nice as to direct any problems you might have with erikson, zappy and whomever else to them with the private message feature.
It’s there for a reason.

No no no, if Prod wants to instigate drama I’ll let him have it. And as for the memes? I thought we already had a thread for that. :\

Edit: Also, how butthurt do you have to be to bring it up 2 weeks later?

Edit: Found the thread.

nein, PMs with arguing here we post memes.

Also id assume if i were to post in that thread id be accused of necroing and then get banned for a week.

Have another meme.
http://funnypictures2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5929638+_3fc5c9eb1b12a0ff3bba9a86bd27999d.jpg

Wait, you can get banned for necroing a thread? I don’t believe that one bit

shush
Pass.
Into the iri-joks.

Look,

There isn’t an issue here. Nobody is upset, we all said what we are going to say, we are done here. I’m not involved with what Prod and Jordan are on about. I wouldn’t even have a conversation here had Zapty not captured “lel.PNG” and used my exact wording to get a point across (which, in retrospect, albeit I’m not upset by it, I should’ve just let it go and kept my original post).

And as for “memes”, I really dislike that term. I’d prefer more intelligent jokes rather than the low-quality low-effort gags that people throw at each other nowadays. It’s quite disappointing actually how the Internet turned out, it had so much potential…

Have another joke for your time:

1 Like

Well i mean the internet was more or less made to share information between whomever, which it kinda succeded in pretty well.

Also that picture you posted was tearibly bad.

1 Like

I swear, after this thread had its big episode I wonder how successful a forum game centred about discussing topics while also filling one’s post with other elements such as pictures to keep it “on topic”. I’m sure this is that thread, it is “Trying something different!”.

no more tear-able puns

edit: also not sure why i took a picture of your post i just did it as a joke i guess i didn’t mean anything by it

Memes make the world go 'round might as well enjoy it compadre.

but wait
you already gave several reactions

1 Like