The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation

Wish granted, but it’s Johnny Johnny from nursery rhymes.

I wish the arcade update on Tower Unite was released to the public.

Wish granted but it’s pay to win, so you spend all of your money and lose your trust in the family and
̧̂̀ͤͨ̈́̅̍̈͊ͬ͜͞

You s̞̜̼̦̖̜͚͎̬͉͒̓̓̄̏ͬ͛́͐͐̊ͨ͂̈̈̋̕͘lͯ̓͗͒͐ͫͪ̅̍͌̀́̓̓͗́̓͏̸̖̪̭͉̼̥̥͙̰̱͍̦̮̦͓̖͕͟ͅơ̵̢̹̪̘͇̍́̇̎ͨ̒͊̎͑ͬ̔ͧ͐ͅẅ̷̸̡͙̪͕̮͉͈͓̥̳̘̻̝̈́ͩ̀̚̚͝l̛̯̯͍̰̪̙̟͙͉͙̗̝̗̻͆́̽ͧ͟͟y̨̿̎͆́ͩ̽̆̈̒͐̃͆̂ͯ͐ͮ͞҉͙͖͙͎̺̬̪̲̮͍̳͕̗͘͝ ̵̧̦̻̭̫̂̀ͤͨ̈́̅̍̈͊ͬ̀͜͞d̀̇̍̀ͤ́ͥ̅̌͌̅̓͊͌̑͠͏͝͏͕̤̻͇í̴̸̸̢̤̩̯̹͍̐͆̿ͩͫ͆ͪ͌ͬͧ̃̓̒͛͗̋̚s͎͎̪̲͚̹͉͇̘̘͋ͥ̽̽ͥ̅̿͢͜s͇͚̘̹̫͚̳͙͉ͣͨ͛͆̇̓ͨ̿̄͢ǫ̶̴̢̥̯̞̦̳̼͇̘͙͉̜͓͖̎ͧ͋̂̽ͨͭͦ̎͒̐̏͛̀̚l̶̥̬͚͎͓͚̫͙̪̱͍̬͓͗̊̉̆̾̀̂̓̋͂͆̉̍ͨ̌͡͠v̸̨̯̥̦̮̺͕͖̉͋̄̈̅ͮͯè͗͋̿̇͒͂͒̊̇҉̶̢̨̤͓̼̻̳̣̱̳͈̖͓̱͈̟̟̻̺̮̙ ̶̶̰̹͍͎̗̼͍ͫͬ̿̀͂̽̋̈́̒̂ͪ̽̚͠i̷̧̡̩̗̼̠̜̗̼̪͕̹̲͔̝̹̱̻͐̓͋ͯͩ̚͝ͅnͬ̂̍͗͒́ͩ̏͌͋̊̚͏́͏͇͉͇̩̦͎͖͕͔̦̭t̶̷͔̟̹̥̩͓͈̦͔̞͈̤̥̞̙̲̆̓̉͌ͪ̇̊ͧͤͮ͐ͨ͋ͬ̉̈́̓̉͘o̲̼̫̞̩̖ͥ͌ͬ̒̍̒ͧ͆̃̓̍̚͘ ̢̰̠̗̖̭͖͔̠̲͍̣̩͍̗͚̦̲̣͚ͫͦ̄̓ͪ͌ͣ̈̓̂̒̔̅̒ͪ̀͘m̯͔̯͕ͮͤ̓̂ͨ̋̐͑ͣ̿͑́͂̊̈̍̔͆͟ą̵̖̪͍͎̘̗̺ͩ̓́̇͑ͫ́̒͆͊͘͘ͅd̵̷̞̠̼͕̣̤̜̬̪̮̪͈ͫ͊ͥ̓̇̊͆̍̆̊͜n̴̢͚̟̻̘͉̭͚̮̳̻̞̙͚̣̫̜̮͐͌ͯ̀ͦͬ̏͡ě̷͔̞̞̆̅͊ͮ͋ͯ͆̉͛͊̋̾ͩ̇͢͞s̶̵͉̟̭͔̖̞̫̻̤͔̫̿͑̃͒ͤ̚͠s̭̪͔̫͇̤͍̼̣̪͓͌ͮͯ̒́̉̅̇ͭ̾̓̅̏ͩ̒͠͡

I wish for fishing update

Wish granted, but every fish you get urinates on you.

I wish that I had the backer rank on Tower Unite.

Maybe you should have backed the game then! Besides you don’t get any of the awesome items even if you have it.

I wish Gmod got more attention on other games other than Roleplay.

Wish granted, but roleplayers evade the better game modes.

I wish I did back then, (I never played GMT :frowning: )

Unfortunately the time machine taking you back to the days of Gmod Tower has only one thing.

I wish I didn’t have too many assignments to do

Wish granted, but now you have a really slow computer so you can’t play Cool Math Games as fast as you did.

I wish I had the speed shoes in Tower Unite.

Wish granted, but…you need to go in the past and donate money, so that won’t work…

I wish for new_moon_with_face to be eradicated

Wish granted, but a newer moon comes up, also with a face.

I wish I knew how much the backer rank was.

Wish granted, but the price is only told to you in a currency that no longer exists with no known conversion rate.

I wish I can get WoM jackpots.

I wish the to watch season 3 of superstore

You failed to corrupt the last wish so you have been penalised by having the show taken from you.

I wish Porygon was loved more.

wish granted, but it somehow got system32 deleted

(also I haven’t been in the forums in a long time so I kinda forgot about some things including having to corrupt the last wish)

You have been banished from the forums for not asking for a wish.

I wish to control my laughter.

Wish granted but controlling your laughter makes you lose your pleasure to laugh at amusing things

I wish I had some of the new 2018 Nerf Guns

Wish granted, but Nerf nerfed their nerf guns and they now don’t shoot anything, not even foam darts.

I wish I knew what the definition of insanity was.

wish granted, but you somehow forgot about it the moment you hear it

I wish for a pc

Wish granted but it’s a public computer, not a personal computer.

I wish for a nintendo switch.

Wish granted, but you can only milk the cow on 1, 2, Switch.

I wish for pineapple on pizza eww

Wish granted but…

it becomes this

I wish for a pepperoni pizza