The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation

Wish granted but no one plays it anymore.
I wish my friends got on more often.

1 Like

Wish granted! They’re all on you. As in, literally sitting or standing on you all the time and it’s really heavy and painful

I wish for an infinite supply of Nutella jam

Wish granted but you found out you’re allergic to nuts.

I wish for a reboot of Lego Racers.

Wish granted, now you have some lego car sets called “Lego Racers”, which you need to control manually

I wish for a wishing well that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me wishing wells that gives me hotdogs

Wish granted, but the world around you collapses due to a stack overflow.
I wish for a fish.

Wish Granted, you get a fish but you’re part fish like a Mermaid. :laughing:

I wish I was in LA.

Granted, but I slap you over there with my mermaid tail and you die from terminal velocity.
I wish you were alive again.

Wish Granted, but I am a skeleton.

I wish you didn’t have a mermaid tail.

wish granted, but it’s transfered to you

I wish for Un-corrupted bacon

you better give me my bacon :angry:

Wish granted but it is raw and double corrupted.

I wish to be a supreme being

Wish granted, but you will die in order to save hotdog of homosexual man

I wish i was able to eat poo

Wish granted! It tastes bad.
What did you expect?

I wish for a ____ because everybody loves a ____.

_______________________________________________________________________.
I wish for some better music to listen to.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, it’s a bunch of Touhou arranges so you get called a weeb.
I wish that SkeleelekS would GiiG GuuG

Wish… granted?

I wish for the succ (no dudes or traps tho)

Wish granted, but you kinda jinxed it there :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish that I could sing without sounding like a dying person

Wish granted, you sing great, but die when you do so.

I wish that my shower’s hot water lasted longer

Wish granted! No matter how hard you try, you cannot dry off. That hot water lasts a long time.

I wish more people saw the masterpiece that is The Iron Giant.

Granted, but now it’s been turned into a crappy meme.

I wish that steam servers were more stable.
(Friend of mine spent 3 days with no steam inventory)

Wish Granted! They are even more worse!

I wish for a lamborghini (ive run out of ideas here)