Story Time!

Great story. I’m going to ditch this thread, copy and paste the story, and sell it as my own and make millions.

1 Like

I hope to see those mils go into your condo

But that was only the end of the video-game Stanley was playing in that virtual-reality room.

After waiting for a long time, Stanley decided to play a different game on the Unknown VR Headset.

1 Like

But all a sudden, he thought he was Japanese and started singing FilthyFrank’s weeaboo song

Since he was Japanese, he went to the nearest Gamestop because he remembered that Japan gets games faster.

1 Like

But that Gamestop was closed due to a very reasonable reason:

He was on the other end of the world; it was 4:23 AM!

A strange man approached him and Jerry out of the darkness.

Whilst staggering closer to the closed GameStop, the disheveled man asked Stanley a question:

あなたはここで何地獄をやっています?

1 Like

Stanley, thanks to accidentally signing up for a Japanese language course in college, was able to understand the man’s question even though his dialect was getting in the way.

So he answered with: “欠 を 食べる”

1 Like

“Psst, that’s chinese, you stupid mango.”, whispered Jerry to Stanley

2 Likes

The man, not sure what Stanley said, replied with a bit of fierceness:

くそくらえ!

Stanley was outraged by the man’s words, so he decided to knock him out and steal his clothes. (Putting them on while he was at it…)

1 Like

Stanley, now in the man’s clothes, decides to check the pockets to see if anything of value is in them.

He found a police officier badge!

“Bosch” was scripted on the badge…