Story Time!

Stanley proceeded to equip the Police Badge, then checked the remaining pockets.

He found a treasure map of Japan.

The map looked slightly torn, but you could see Japan and surrounding landmasses in decent detail with important cities, towns, and landmarks marked on the map.

A red cross, presumably pointing the treasure, was set on… (put location here)

Without spoiling the location, Stanley suddenly shoved the map in his pocket and set out at once for the hidden treasure!

After a few minutes of walking down the road, Stanley noticed two men flying, fighting, and shooting beams at each other…

It was an episode of Dragon Ball Z playing at a TV store, (despite it was 4:40 AM )

Goku mentioned the Dragon Balls, and then Stanley had a clever idea…

Stanley’s idea was to suddenly employ the help of The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™ to help him find the treasure, which surely must be the aforementioned items.

There was one problem, I, the narrator, have left The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™ back in Stanley’s Office in room number 427 in Garry’s Mod Building because it has not always been reliable.

Suddenly, Stanley knew what to do.

he had to kill his loved ones

however that didn’t include a @Toycyborg or a @bromhamsam. Because Stanley hadn’t heard of them in a while, he prepared for the worst and charged his defibrillator.

1 Like

But Jerry (the talking chicken pet for those who forgot) tries to bring Stanley back to reason, trying to snap his defibrilator out of his hands.

but stanley refused, and stabbed Jerry, though Jerry survived, but Stanley didn’t know that.

1 Like

In an instant, Jerry’s family came and ran Stanley over.

1 Like

Angry, Stanley transformed into a Super Saiyan!

“HOLY SHIT, I COULDN’T DO THAT SINCE THIS TRAGIC ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD!!!” exclamed Stanley to himself.

1 Like

He screamed so loud, he was able to transform into a Super Saiyan God!!
There are to many Super Saiyan transformations

Now, Stanley vocal cords were fucked up for the rest of his life, leaving him with the voice of a chipmunk.