Rough estimate of how often the wheel of disappointment jackpot is won

Based on odds given by devs and what we have seen here’s a rough estimate of how often people should win:

120 slots on all pixeltail servers
~7 second roll time, spin takes ~5-6 seconds
Chance of spin is ~1/12

120/7 = 17 rolls/s
17/12 = 1.4 spins/s
1.4/1000 = 0.00014 wins/s

0.00014^-1 = 7142.9 seconds/win

Given that all these numbers are correct, I estimate there should be a jackpot every ~2 hours given that every seat on wheel of money is filled and everyone is constantly pressing space

1 Like

I honestly wonder what the chance is to win the jackpot at Triple Diamonds after they adjusted the odds.

I have been sitting at a single Triple Diamonds machine for 12 hours (that number is not made up) and haven’t won a jackpot. It’s kind of sad. The jackpot started at 8000 Units and is at 52000 right now.

2 Likes

12 hours? Holy fuck I thought 2 hours yesterday was a lot.
They should just do the same odds as in GMTower, where it never took you more than 5 hours to get the jackpot, usually it took you about 1-3 hours.

3 Likes

The worst thing is that I will leave this machine soon and someone will probably win the jackpot I kept increasing for 12+ hours

That would be literally wasted time because Triple Diamonds isn’t very profitable apart from the jackpot. I earned about 10,000 Units in those 12 hours

In other words: Pray for me to win the jackpot in the next hour

Update: Won it. After almost 13 hours. I’m tired.

http://mikusch.org/img/FpKx6yM.png

11 Likes

Nice job, holy shit man, that jackpot is almost as high as my current amount of units.

2 Likes

Ive been sitting at this one Wheel of Hell machine for 24 hours
30k added to the jackpot by me alone, 2 lockups and about 10 server crashes- no Jackpot.

7 Likes

Well, slot machines confirmed useless then.

Going on 3 days now on the WoM with at least 12 to 16 hours a day. Jackpot is 732k atm. Will this jackpot ever go off :frowning:

Update: Took me 5 days with an average sit time of 12 hours min ( alot of dam movies lol ) to hit the WoM jackpot. 12mil in the bank totaly worth lol

1 Like

How do you spend 12-16hrs a day on a game?

1 Like

I have had a couple of jackpots on the Triple Diamonds slot machines, the first one I got within 20 mins and won 330,000 units, and the second one I sat on it for 14 solid hours, and added 40,000 credits to the jackpot, and when I came back to it the next day, someone had added another 40,000 (so another 14 hours), and they came off it because their “game crashed” and I got the jackpot within 20 mins, and that was a 1.8 million units by that point.

So if you had to choose between spin to win or triple diamonds which one would you choose in terms of profit?