Rocket League in Tower Unite

Add functionality to RC Cars
Add soccer ball
Add soccer goal
Setup fireworks at each goal
Set off fireworks whenever someone scores
You has miniature Rocket League

EDIT: Due to some critique that I have received I have to add in the fact that this is meant to be done in Condos, not being stand alone game modes.

3 Likes

I’m playing Rocket League as I’m reading this.

Are you sure you want the devs to copy a popular game? Just like that?

1 Like

I mean, we already have all the items that are on the list in the game already.

Not necessarily copying, I see it as a little side thing because really all it is, is RC cars colliding with a soccer ball. Then you could setup fireworks to go off with a score…
Edit: Also if you want to talk legally, they can’t sue because they can claim that it was never intended for the game.

I’ve always thought it would be cool if Pixeltail reached out to Psyonix at some point to see if we could have some of the Rocket League cars as RC cars. Indie game teams working together and referencing stuff like that is one of my favorite things to see.

(Also Pixeltail and Psyonix being in talks might mean a TU antennae flag in Rocket League :wink:)

1 Like

I moved this to community showcase.

And you did that why? It appears to be more of a suggestion. Plus they aren’t showcasing anything.

1 Like

Suggestions are like new items in the game, not things suggested to be placed in a condo.

I don’t know where else this could be placed besides community showcase. Maybe off-topic?

No it wouldn’t be off topic, because the topic is tower unite. I’m fine with you moving the thread I guess, but at the same time it is still suggesting things towards the game, meaning it does have a place to belong in /c/suggestions.

1 Like

Why did you even do this? It’s been 9 days since the last post on the thread, and I’m fairly sure it’s done.

1 Like

Because the question came up in this thread:

That’s 2 Suggestions right there, Plus the majority of items in-game are meant to be placed in a condo. Suggestions Category is more appropriate than Community Showcase surely.

That’s what I technically agreed on with @Coont in private.

I think he meant “placed in a condo” as in Condo design “suggestions”. Like in “When I place these two tables on top of each other, it turns into a cabinet!”.

Also even better is that now that rrmmm has moved this instead of letting it die out, I am now getting extra attention towards this post because you DID move it, which pretty much just boosts it to be seen by more people if you want to go off of:

1 Like

If a thread is over a week old then let it rest dammit

Never!