Is anyone else annoyed by "Please remake my favourite game in TU" suggestions?

I thought this thread was finished and was about to mark macdguys post as the solution since it seems like the final “Yes” I was hoping for will not be posted but if you feel like there’s still things left unclear, I shall happily resolve these issues.

To my own surprise I can’t find the part where I explicitly accuse it of being one.

If we don’t count the line “All suggestions are welcome!” I think the category is meant to be home for suggestions that, roughly worded, change the game. If certain gameplay becomes possible and I wanted to encourage others to try it, I think I’d just post the setup in Community Showcase.

So basically this thread in less serious?

I’m sorry you feel that way.

Oh please don’t. I do not wish to stop anyone from posting silly stuff. I’d rather encourage the opposite.

I’m doing neither. The thread title is not “Is anyone else annoyed by all the suggestions and the people posting them?”.

I refer to the possibility it might have been posted in the wrong subforum, as explained above.

If it makes you feel better (pun intended), I did not, that’s your own emotions.

I think here we have the underlying misconception that made you post this: I’m not criticizing people but ideas.

I hope I was able to debunk this view.