[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Same Here

1 Like

I’m late to the party on this again, but I really like the units earned HUD element.

Also those menus look really nice as well.

I also am glad that the ball in minigolf won’t move around like its on a constant ice rink, though I would like to see the 0.7 friction be used on an ice themed course.

1 Like

October 24th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

That will be one big credit board

1 Like

“Your Name In Voice”

Walks over to shop keeper
“Hello yoloswaglordxx69”

9 Likes

I hate to be nit-picky but I sure hope they proofread that backer reward panel stuff before they release it.

“imagry” (imagery)
“garuntee” (guarantee)
“like us create” (like us to create)

5 Likes

It’s obviously just placeholder content for show. :smiley_cat:

Where we’re going, we don’t need spelling!

1 Like

Yeah I fixed those.

1 Like

I figured. Just thought I’d point it out just in case, though.

2 Likes

Makes sense…

1 Like

I cant remember what I get for mine… (I gave £30)

1 Like
  • I’m aware this is about seventy years late but I really like how the names of the ingame models have been changed from “male” and “female” to “masculine” and “feminine”. It’s not going to matter as much to me (a cis male) as it would to someone who doesn’t fall into the gender binary, but still, it shows that the team is thinking about these things and that’s very nice to see. Are we going to have sliders or sculpt-y type things that let us change our character’s body shape as well? I think a way to modify the character shape would allow players an excellent way to play as exactly who they want to play as.

• The furniture UI kind of sounds like someone inserting something into some sort of rubbery ring over and over again.
    …I like it.

• We can’t use memes? Blasphemy.

nice shoes btw

2 Likes

I believe that is the plan eventually.

Copyright.

2 Likes

I’m glad you noticed this. We’re trying to take the middle road stance with this issue and get rid of pronouns and binary genders. We’ll eventually have body shape sliders and all sorts of customization.

9 Likes

I honestly don’t like the idea of customizing the female or male character. Id much rather have a player model of iron man or something.

1 Like

Copyright. Your going to need someone to build a Workshop Model of that for you, as that can’t be bundled in the game. In any case, I believe there will be a couple non-human models to play as.

2 Likes

Who copyrights memes?

1 Like

Its a meme you dip (That is also a meme)

1 Like

The original creators of said memes when people start using them for monetary purposes.
Sure it sucks, but I can understand their position. I’d hate someone using a popular creation of my own and earning money from it.

1 Like