[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Huh. Yeah, actually, that makes sense.

2 Likes

I really want to see an episode of Judge Judy or People’s Court where someone is being sued for stealing memes.

5 Likes

I think the creator of trollface won many things against people using it in products they are getting money off of.

3 Likes

October 27th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

WiiUs Meme run, for instance

1 Like

We also just don’t want memes in our game.

15 Likes

What about workshop content?

1 Like

Workshop content is unmoderated for the most part, so if you want to host a custom server with memes on it, knock yourself out! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

As long as it isn’t packaged into the game that is sold by Pixeltail, it doesn’t matter.

Sapphire beat me

4 Likes

Inbefore someone makes a meme server :smiling_imp:

1 Like

October 28th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

Dang, nice HUD!

6 Likes

October 29th, 2015

4 Likes

is that a metal detector? and what will it do?

1 Like

hoho boy idk man

6 Likes

it’s a stretch goal

8 Likes

it’s part of the expanded ocean stretch goal from the indiegogo campaign

1 Like

Yeah speaking of the “expanded ocean”. When is the beach going to look normal again?

2 Likes

What, you don’t like your vibrant, puke coloured sand?

3 Likes

2 Likes