[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

February 2nd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

A screen projector, right?

1 Like

definitely looks like one

2 Likes

It is indeed a projector. And a freakin awesome looking one at that. It has this weird retro future thing going for it and I dig it.

1 Like

It looks like a trip-mine from Half-Life.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right XD

1 Like

tbh i feel the trailer is a little weak … i know the progress u made but the trailer just shows golf and house and ball race

1 Like

Those are the things that are at their most complete state so far. Everything else, including the things shown in the trailer, are still very much in construction.

1 Like

even if its underconstruction its a bit misleading and makes the buyer think its a game with golf, furniture and monkey ball. the video is the most important part some people don’t even read the description or more info of the game

1 Like

It’s a teaser video. We don’t want to show off things that aren’t finished and have people thinking we lied to them. We showed exact gameplay footage we have right now. We will have another trailer when we launch on Early Access.

We actually really didn’t want to make a trailer yet, but we had to.

3 Likes

i literally only made the trailer because we had to for the store. a longer and more in depth trailer will replace it towards launch

5 Likes

I stopped keeping updated on Tower Unite for a month to see how much progress they can make in such short time.

And damn, they exceeded my expectation by a long shot. Like a LOOONG fucking shot.

<3

5 Likes

Ikr. I first only backed because I was bored and had the money… But now i’ve become part of a great community with a great team behind it.

9 Likes

You’re right :slight_smile:

1 Like

The animation of his face looks very funny! :sweat_smile:
Random Uploaded.to code: KNC4JVWC

1 Like

February 3rd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

GMT BEHIND THE SCENES:

5 Likes

Laser Tag ^^

1 Like

The game is currently Windows only.

Darn. What was the ETA for Linux, again? I’m getting tired of rebooting all the time.

1 Like

Somewhere between Early Access and Official Release, or shortly after Official Release is all I know at the moment.

1 Like

February 4th, 2016

6 Likes