[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

It’s sort of both. It’ll be a website that contains a trivia database that anyone can add to and use for their games, but it will also be the database used for trivia in Tower Unite.

1 Like

The basic idea is a giant database of Trivia questions and answers that anyone can contribute content to. The content will then be available via a API, so anyone can use the database in their own projects.

Pixeltail will also use this database they make, to power the Trivia Activity in Tower Unite.

1 Like

January 31st, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

2 Likes

Bomb dropped!

2 Likes

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

4 Likes

Donor name’s will have a different colour or something like that?

1 Like

Also your post was the 666th one in this thread. Great job!

So I guess the background color of that icon will change depending on your player status? Like GMTower donor, backer etc…

1 Like

That’s actually your avatar.

3 Likes

Oh. I didn’t think of that, why did I not think of that
that was actually more likely to be thought of

1 Like

Will there be a Ping column in gamemodes? Or just some way of seeing other players connections… There isn’t much point of this apart from seeing if someone is DDOS’ing

1 Like

February 1st, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://soundcloud.com/donglekumquat/planet-panic

6 Likes

Is Planet Panic the unannounced gamemode?

1 Like

It will be the fourth game mode to launch with Early Access.

1 Like

I hope to see cute dinosaurs like in the pictures or there will be much displeasure. :yum:

1 Like

Dude, that Planet Panic song is BOPPIN’.

1 Like

I have a website pinned that is a countdown to april 8th, i really want TU

1 Like

Time will FLY! Don’t worry, it will be here in no time! :wink:

2 Likes

thank god

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it be プラネットパニック, not プラネトパニク? I guess it still works phonetically, but it’s not correct Japanese.

5 Likes

We wanted it to work phonetically only.

1 Like