[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

that’s sum cool zambies

I loved the dragon Flamethrower from GMT.

Did a great job making the flamethrower look like it was cobbled together from the few resources someone had, really fits the theme. Looks awesome.

4 Likes

Are those showcases of new virus animations or is it a showcase of AI for virus?

It’s a showcase of AI for Zombie Massacre. They’re using the Virus zombie model as a placeholder for the ZM ones.

3 Likes

It’s showcasing the wonderful issues I’ve been wrestling with the zombie AI in Zombie Massacre. Luckily I’ve solved a good chunk of issues now. They were posted cause I thought they were funny.

8 Likes

January 11th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

14 Likes

Wow, looks like a lot of the kinks got sorted out already. Can’t wait to see further developments on ZM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is so cool. I can’t wait to have a PVE gameworld.

1 Like

I love the ragdolls

1 Like

seems like they know what they’re doing!

This is coming along nicely, Zombie Massacre gave me a lot of cash during GMT, how are the roles coming along?

1 Like

i think they’re focusing on getting the actual gameplay done, and then they will start doing the other things! (i could be wrong, but what i’ve seen from now seems like they’re doing that)

for a powerup the turret seems a bit underpowered with damage in the video

4 Likes

Damage values have not been tweaked. Just getting the code done right now.

2 Likes

That flamethrower looks super heavy

1 Like

2 Likes

did someone say…

6 Likes

oh now i get it

3 Likes

how long did it take? xD