[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

As soon as it is nearing completion, will there be a Zombie Massacre beta test like we did with Little Crusaders?

1 Like

Yes.

11 Likes

Beta tests to alpha games lol I love it

2 Likes

Nice job! Zombie Massacre looks fun!

1 Like

January 21st, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

yes.

CondOS?

1 Like

back buttons, fail notifications and a more solid hud border
for the c menu
mac’s comment: “tired of having to hold c the whole time? well no longer”

January 22nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

you guys Rock!

Pun intended. I mean the Guitar as a weapon worked in GMT so why not here?

1 Like

Wow that is BEAUTIFUL 0.0 too bad we’ll never see it up close to be able to appreciate it :confused: could we maybe get a purchasable version to have in our condos? Or maybe as part of the milestone/achievements reward system :slight_smile:

3 Likes

January 23rd, 2018

12 Likes

I love the little people symbols for lives!

Damn, Zombie Massacre is coming along nicely!

Every post gets me more and more excited!

The weapon for a

Solo!

(Get it? Guitar solo?)

Really? Just one pun? You couldn’t string any more together? Don’t fret, though, I’ve got plenty to pick from. If you want to come over, I can make some strumboli. Achording to some, it’s great for creative thinking; you’ll need a sharp mind to compose enough puns, or else they’ll just fall flat.

6 Likes

I give these puns a B minor. I would’ve given you more points if you would have _pick_ed a few more puns, but don’t worry, I have a few tips for you.

1 Like

damn

Guys, stop Rocking back and forth and actually post something important

1 Like