[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I know they wanted to, but I think they still needed to get permission from the original creator before implementing it in the game.

1 Like

We did.

I cannot remember which stream, but we announced that capsadmin was okay with it.

11 Likes

Who’s capsadmin? I only know one who has nothing to do with TU he’s a Pac3 Dev.

I think capsadmin made the vuvuzela weapon.

What i know (and if i recall correctly)…

CapsAdmin is someone who owned “Meta Construct”, made PAC3, Wowozela and what exactly “rrmm” said, Caps also made the Vuvuzela. all four of them for Garry’s Mod

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks.

April 7th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

12 Likes

Here we have those 2 people preparing for a quick draw, but with inaccurate aiming, no clock and revolvers are bubble guns.

2 Likes

All we need now is an overwatch trash or whatever meme

1 Like

also known as “ITS HIGH NOON!!”"

I’ve heard that every so often, at the time that giant yellow bubble stood right in the middle of the sky, 2 gunslingers would stand about 10 meters away to each other, then one would say, “It’s high noon.” and then they both held their bubble guns tight. Then, a tumblebubble came rollin’ through the road. Then, a man would say, “Ready, set, FIRE!” Nobody was hurt every time. But, there sure were a lot of bubbles floatin’ in the air, I tell ya’ hwhat.

8 Likes

this gun is loaded and im not afraid to shoot

4 Likes

April 10th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

18 Likes

32 Likes

WOW that is detailed AF. Loving the weapon remodel work, keep it up!!

I’ve got a gun(?) and I’m not afraid to use it!

9 Likes

That could poke an eye out!

3 Likes

6 Likes

the stuff I have learned in math class will finally come to use!

6 Likes

that took me like more than 20 minutes to “make” using terrible photoshoppery

25 Likes