[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Seeing an actual city inside Tower Unite feels suprisingly… uncanny.
Like, up to this point we were spending time in an isolated theme resort in the middle of nowhere, ocasionally taking trips to other, similiary solitary locations (excluding the house condo in the middle of a neighborhood). It just feels… weird.
Not saying I’m not a fan of the design or I think it should be re-done. Was mostly a random thought I had. Doesn’t mean anything.

2 Likes

Come to think of it from the city screenshot: Could it be a new condo? Project 39?

EDIT:
I mean, could be a new condo or Project 39?

1 Like

propably the penthouse condo

A dev said that the penthouse condo would be on top of the largest tower in the city.

3 Likes

ohhhh i like the city thing a lot, if only there were different lobbies so there could be a realistic lobby already

2 Likes

April 4th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

17 Likes

I think I’m sexually attracted to Unreal 4 now

5 Likes

Woah!

1 Like

we can shoot more textures now, sweet

but can we shoot the untextured…?

we may never know

10 Likes

Just watch the last stream, they fired it at that surface.

fun at parties

4 Likes

Highrise penthouse!!! (not really)? Probably. also why is one of the buildings got wall texture as roof 0/10 unplayable

6 Likes

Man, I wonder

11 Likes

I’m assuming C_ stands for condo.

1 Like

Cancer_highrise

Welp, going to checked that out.

5 Likes

The C actually stands for carnivore, a clever reference to the meat ghosts which keep the property values historically low. Why else would someone just give you a modern, oceanside condo for free?

10 Likes

April 5th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

19 Likes

Rollercoaster

Is the wuwuzela going to be a thing, or will it stay as a dev toy? :>

7 Likes

woah

I think they said in an earlier stream that it was going to be an item at some point.

6 Likes