Oh man, custom clothes and skin?

Ooh! Custom shirts!

1 Like

custom shirts im going to evaporate into a vape cloud

3 Likes

custom shirts?
my dream has come true

2 Likes

Now people can finally shut up and stop saying “When are custom clothes coming?”

Doesn’t necessarily mean that canvas shirts/clothes are confirmed, just a test of canvas stuff.

7 Likes

What do I hear about canvas surfaces

1 Like

looking nice! would be great if you could link clothing to achievements so you can only unlock certain pieces of clothing by completing certain tasks :smiley:

1 Like

He means canvas floors/wallpaper.

Yes please.

1 Like

March 18th, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

9 Likes

what this? o:

Canvas clothes is good.

I can’t wait to run around in a shirt with an engrish picture or any other horrifying picture.

it probably won’t be a feature guys… too many immature problems.
But I really like the designs that are on the ones above

3 Likes

Yeah- don’t wanna see people with furry you-know-what all over themselves in the plaza… I’d rather wear the blue and dark blue triangles with occasional yellow and sky blue and pink ones.

2 Likes

I definitely don’t want to see that either, but if they did add that to the game as a feature, it would hopefully fall under the option to see custom canvas stuff, though I would like it to be it’s own option seperate from the condo stuff.

Pretty system that is the arcade thing that Zak was working on.

it also reminds me of that one projector bug, hopefully they’re working on that

I have always liked the idea of Canvas Clothing from the first time ever since Canvas became a thing and would love to see it implemented. :smile: I think watching people wearing random clothes would add yet another layer of customization and randomness to the game, which for me is all good and doodly.

However, I also have to agree with the people who are worried about the well… contents… that might be displayed on the clothes. In case they do become a thing, having an option to turn them off is pretty much a necessity. :sweat:

2 Likes