[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Yeah I would agree, then again, how hard can it be?

Honestly, I’ve always hated the argument that custom clothes shouldn’t be a thing just because a (hopefully) small minority will misuse them. I’ve been itching for better customization for months now, and we shouldn’t let a couple of edgy assholes ruin that for us.

2 Likes

We have plans to make a website, where people can upload t-shirt designs, that are approved by a moderation team before being usable in the game.

31 Likes

Good cause otherwise who knows what will come up?

It will be a very long time, it is easier to make the clothes editor in the game

not really… it’s probably pretty easy
maybe even harder to make it ingame than out of game.

Well, he thought, to constantly check a bunch of clothes

Nope. Making a platform for people to upload an image file and someone to approve it is quicker than developing an in game editor, more flexible too.

1 Like

they already check a bunch of questions.
I think they can manage

Well, look, think, I personally think that it would be better to make editor clothes in the game, perhaps the editor will be more difficult

That sounds amazing!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I think an editor would be better to make different types of clothing and items, but not for putting images on to a tshirt.

Maybe a creator so people can make different style of dresses,hats, jackets and etc.

Guys, Look APB:Reloaded customization system, that so cool

Clothing customization like that takes an entire development team and several months just on that one feature. There are a lot of issues to solve like optimization and flexibility. We also would have to create a lot of content and be 100% done with our player models before implementing such system. We are more invested in gameplay at the moment and canvas t-shirts are very easy to implement for the time being. We also want to use workshop first and see where that takes us.

17 Likes

Also, we probably aren’t gonna be working on the canvas t-shirts for awhile as we have a lot to do right now that is of higher importance. The canvas code clean up was long overdue, though.

20 Likes

Everyone’s excited about canvas t-shirts and other clothes but nobody ever talks about the computer head being able to put images on the screen. :frowning:

28 Likes

#######prayforcomputerman

16 Likes

A benefit of the canvas system working anywhere is that I can make idle screens for TVs or monitors that people can customize. Not exactly the same thing but… it could lead somewhere.

12 Likes

Nice idea

Meanwhile at PixelTail HQ

Person A: Dude, what if like, we put a pool, underwater.
Person B: Duuude… woah.

Person B then proceeded on putting down the blunt and spending more time with his family.

22 Likes