ducc has crashed
ducc is dead
no ducc

1 Like

someone has already taken ducc as their username

we need to cancel tower unite

2 Likes

October 9th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

I WANT TO HUG IT!
Its so cute!

4 Likes

Halloween update will be there earlier than expected.

2 Likes

What a spoopfest!

3 Likes

What I find interesting is the giant catsack behind the trees. Perhaps this is teasing item resizing?

5 Likes

MAYBE THAT’S THE NEW CONDO AREA! AND ITS A HINT THAT IT WILL BE OUT FOR HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREATING WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE HOUSES ON THE MAP!?

The trees is what makes me think this as well the Halloween catsack so maybe a surprise Halloween update aimed at getting the condo/houses, and some other features like the weather?
Big shot in the dark, but you know!

5 Likes

I’m glad that we’re getting something for Halloween. I know the developers are very busy right now, but still getting a couple seasonal surprises here and there is fun!

11 Likes

Limited edition catsacks?

1 Like

Me likey! I want me some Pumpkinsacks!

2 Likes

Me likey, its cute

1 Like

October 12th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

secret halloween side quest

3 Likes

O:

spoke pumpin1!!q!11!

1 Like

Looks like we may get at least a minor Halloween update after all…

1 Like

I just realized that the jack-o-lantern face is a catsack.

1 Like

We could always use more cat-sacks.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m the only one focused on that video for bowling haha. :grin:

2 Likes

Well it pretty much just got added, so that’s really not fair to say.

1 Like