[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

That image is posted by Foohy. Also…
The trees, the building, everything in the image looks made in-engine…

My god.
NEW CONDO LEAKED BY FOOHY?

4 Likes

oh my god oh my god please yes I need this in my life so intensely oh my god

5 Likes

Hopefully we will get to see this potentially new condo design in more detail on the upcoming stream this Friday.

3 Likes

maybe they are making new condos because the custom condo editor won’t be able to make things as detailed as properly made maps

1 Like

Oh good god, I am hyped. So is this just a new condo, or will they be showing off the advanced condo tools? Because goddamn, it looks great either way, even if it is just from this small screenshot.

But I think there’s reason to believe it’s from the advanced condo tools, the 2 windows to the left are both different heights, so that basically says that you know, resizable windows and the like. If they were building this just as another condo to dick around in, they would have just copy and pasted over the windows, rather than doing whatever they did there. Plus the lights on the outside of the patio doors are pretty choppy, compared to how they did it with our current condo. I mean, you can see them bleed onto the wall to the right.

While those 2 points are fairly vague (and I’m clearly overthinking this), I think it’s still safe to say this might be from the advanced condo tools. I am hyped!

9 Likes

20 Likes

October 6th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

13 Likes

A photographer took pictures of people before and after she called them beautiful

13 Likes

So when do we get Untextured Floating Skyship as a bonus course?

4 Likes

If only that was a condo item. I wouldn’t mind paying 500k or so for a ship to place outside of my condo.

7 Likes

Yeah me too

1 Like

I’d rather build my own ship.

1 Like

October 7th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

14 Likes

@Foohy I am proud of your creations.

5 Likes

butts

1 Like

Or they could put a smaller version of that ship into a bottle, that would be a nice condo item as well.

1 Like

October 8th, 2016

16 Likes

sorry

6 Likes

I’m probably going to make that a desktop background because there’s so much of them.

1 Like

@JesusFreak that map up there looks pretty cool, right?

3 Likes