Workshop Support (Initial Release)

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Save metadata when you click on the upload button (just for better usability)” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

they just keep coming

2 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Make a button to make workshop models public or private” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Show what model is currently being viewed” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Add view modes so you can toggle capsule collision, player scale ruler, etc.” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][li]“In-Game Editor: Add animation previewing so you can see what the model will look like with certain animations being applied” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model: Finish defining all the animations for workshop support” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

[ul][li]“Item - Bug: When setting a workshop item the item itself does not have collision” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][li]“Item - Bug: Physics based workshop items have no collision” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Item: Show a loading indicator on pending items” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model - Bug: Weapon positions are off” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][li]“Player Model - Bug: Materials are messed up sometimes” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor - Bug: Camera spazzes out when you max the camera up or down” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor - Bug: When importing a player model and the import fails to find the correct bones, it incorrectly imports it as a static mesh when it should just fail” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

I’m guessing It’s releasing in 3 days on 8/29/2018! hopefully I’m right

Why that date specifically?

2 Likes

Well I estimate 3 days hopefully and I included the date just incase I’m right I know i predicted it

Not likely but here’s hoping!

I doubt it’s gonna be even a week, like, testing, bug fixing, tons more.

1 Like

Won’t happen. They’ve still got a lot to do yet. I’m not expecting it for another 2-3 weeks at least.

Edit: Whoops. Thought this was the summer update. That’s what I was talking about. I’d say about a week or so for workshop to get finished

[ul][li]“Workshop Browser - Bug: The action text when selecting an item does not show up” has been checked off on the “Browser” checklist.[/li][li]“Resolve loading stutter - add Async loading” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

Core is 100% complete!

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model: Add a way to see what you are currently wearing in the UI” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][li]“Player Model: Show a UI that you are loading your own player model” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes