Workshop Condo Tracing

With the workshop coming up, I think it would be a great idea for people to copy other people’s condo’s if they like the look of them, provided they have visited the condo in question.

There are two ways that this couldl be implemented. The first allowing the condo owner to put their entire condo onto the workshop for people to subscribe too. A user could then (provided they have the units available), do a one click option to essentially paste the condo, so it is their own.

The second way is using holographic silhouettes to show where items are placed within a condo and show how much they cost. With this method, you are essentially given a template that you can copy exactly to replicate a friend’s condo or modify it slightly, just using the subscribed workshop condo silhouettes as a starting point.

Let me know what you think of this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a neat idea!

I like the holographic one.
You could choose what you’ll want. Buuut I don’t think it would be that easy to get this done.

I wouldn’t like people to be able to copy or imitate my Condo. If this was an OPTIONAL thing, I would totally support it.
Also, I think Workshop Suggestions is for suggesting things for other users to make. I’m not going to move this thread because I am not absolutely sure.
EDIT: Yeah, it is. Here’s Mac’s pinned post:

Moving to Suggestions, since this is more of a suggestion for a function for Tower Unite to have.