Woof's Art Gallery Condo

Heya! I thought it might be fun to show off some of the different condos I’ve made, so here’s my Art Gallery condo first!

I’ve removed my own art from the condo for these screenshots, so you’ll see just white blank canvases. I wanted to focus on the condo and not have this be a promo for my art. (Plus I know furry art isn’t everyone’s cup of tea lmao).
However I have left up all of the display graphics, and any art that I used for design purposes (like rugs, etc.)

I had a really fun time slowly adding to this over the last couple months, so I hope you guys enjoy!

So first up, here’s the view from the front door.

Aaand space orca in the ceiling. Yes it swims around, it’s tail sometimes clips but it’s not too noticeable. This took so damn long to set up properly lmao.

Also the door window and the stair poles are animated gradients!

There’s a teleporter on spawn, so you actually will first load in in the little room behind the door, just to give some time for all those canvases to load and so I can display a quick welcoming graphic. (I really like making graphics lmao.) This room has some weird lighting issues I haven’t quite figured out how to fix yet.

Media area + trophies and gmt items.

This is usually where my Ko-Fi sign is, with some thank you signs for the people that helped me tremendously over the years.

Here’s the “receptionist” area and where my commission info stuff usually is.
The gigantic tablet is a workshop item with a similarly sized notebook hidden inside of it, so hitting E on it gives my info. It actually works pretty well and looks pretty cool!

And here’s the rest of the Art Gallery condo, where the bulk of my art is! It’s… a lot less colorful without the art now. :sweat_smile:

Bonus: The double catch doors for the NSFW room (so you can’t accidentally see in without physically into the room):

Let me know if you guys have any questions about how I made some of the stuff (build or graphics or otherwise), I’d be happy to share!

EDIT:
This condo’s been put up on the workshop! (minus the nsfw room of course)
You can find it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216956972
Just be aware that it’s 82mb due to all the fairly large canvases!

8 Likes

I like that animated gradient part and how did you do that

Probably with a canvas gif.

I did all the gradients by putting a gradient image on the canvas and just playing with the animation settings until it moved in an way that looked cool. Setting either the columns or rows (depending on if your gradient moves horizontally or vertically) to 1 and then playing with the other number is how you get a smooth gradient animation.

Here’s how the cylinder canvas for the stairs works:

4 Likes

This condo’s been put up on the workshop! (minus the nsfw room of course)
You can find it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216956972
Just be aware that it’s 82mb due to all the fairly large canvases!

Enjoy!