Won the jackpot on Wheel of Money, and then lost 900k randomly

Summary of bug here.

Hi all, I won the jackpot last night, making my total credits over 1.9 million. I was stoked. I kept playing, and then randomly got hit with a 900k loss. I don’t know where it came from.

Sadly I don’t have pictures about it. It happened in the middle of the night, so I went to bed after spending most of my credits on building a new condo and yadda yadda. I just wanted to bring it up incase someone else has this problem.

Thanks
Reb

Steps to Reproduce

Please list how this bug can be reproduced, if possible. Pictures would be much appreciated!

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior.

What happened

The issue the bug caused.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

Most likely what happened here was it synced your Units slowly, so you spent 900k at some point in total.

well I hadn’t yet. I was still sitting at the machine. Then 900k was taken from me. So I figured I was getting rich person taxed.

Nah bro you were just getting middle-class taxed. Rich people don’t pay taxes remember?

1 Like

I had 12k units before sitting down at the machine. Won the jackpot on Sydney’s plaza at a little over 69k creds, which I was placing the highest bet on, and that translated into my inventory at 1.9mil units. I sat there, kept playing the machine, DIDN’T MOVE, and a little over 900k was taken from me, it even showed it taking from me. I didn’t make 900k of purchases prior to sitting down because I haven’t had that many units before, and I didn’t get up between winning and the transaction. What this tells me is either the computer did the math wrong for payout, or the game glitched.