Winter Developments Announcement

You Guys deserve this.

4 Likes

The shooting gallery ride will be on the boardwalk, so i would assume not.

I hope your surgery goes well Mac. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

It’s great to hear you guys are having a break! You Really deserve It!

But, in ESTIMATE, what time do you guys think the zombie massacre gamemode Will come out?

I just wanted to make sure and be known of the development!
Also to not make People freak out (THE GAME UPDATES TOO SLOW I QUIT AND BLAH BLAH GIVE ME INFORMATION) <— THESE guys…

Okay thanks!

Also, good luck for you’re surgery!

3 Likes

After buying the game, this statement alone reeled me in for a permanent stay in my library

2 Likes

huh, thats strange, I thought it was going to be inside the arcade for some reason.

The regular shooting gallery is going to be relocated inside the Arcade, IIRC. That’s probably where the confusion’s from.

Umbra lol

Yep, this.

Thanks for being so open with the community and letting us know what’s happening. 2018 is going to be an excellent year for TU. Also that Winter Plaza looks gorgeous, can’t wait to see it for myself.

3 Likes

Agreed. Looking forward to 2018 for TU :tada:

Think…now, imagine tower unite Now, and how it is. and now, imagine it in 2018, you get me?

https://i.imgur.com/sg017lt.gif

7 Likes

What surgery are you undergoing Mac?

Wishing you luck with the surgery, Mac. Rest up and get well soon. :thumbsup:

SUPER stoked to see this! Nice job Zak, I can’t wait to try it. This is something I have been wondering about for a while. I take it this means there will be a model viewer of some sorts as well (for setting up materials and a general preview)?

Hopefully there will also be some way to decline models that have problems (degenerate faces, flipped UV’s, and etc:). The last thing we need are messed up low-quality models being passed around. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is from 8 months ago dude

:no_entry_sign: :eyeglasses: :no_entry_sign:

3 Likes

you got me kind of excited. god fucking damnit

all i saw was an announcenent popping up :frowning:

1 Like