Winter 2021 Event Suggestions

It’s that time of the year again, Mariah Carey has thawed and is reaping souls as we speak. As is traditional, I’m writing a list of items for suggestions for the upcoming Winter Event, feel free to add your own in the comments!

Accessories

• Ice Cube - Hat (similar to the Gelatin cube but static, has little snowflakes suspended in it)
  • Snowfriend - Neck (a small snowman, giving you the cold shoulder)
  • Present Tag - Neck (a present tag wrapped around the neck)
  • Santa Beard - Face (beard and moustache combo)
  • Icicle Nose Face (Icicle with smaller icicles hanging off, Snow Miser-esque)

Equippables

• Throwable Hot Chocolate - (Throw steaming hot chocolate at friends, leaves decals on impact)
  • Stocking Stuffer - (Stocking held like a bazooka, shoots random small tchotchkes and coal)

Condo Items

• Igloo - (a hollow Igloo for you to build inside)
  • Hearth - Light (the hearth from a fireplace without the mantle)
  • Snow Globe - (a snow globe with a Catsack inside, shakes un interaction)
  • Peppermint Pole Sign - Text Editable (a wooden sign held up by two peppermint striped poles)
  • Peppermint Pole - (the peppermint pole from the sign, without the sign)
  • Gear - (a cog with variants for different tooth counts and a spin speed variable)
  • Coal - (Only obtainable from NPCs)
  • Santa’s Throne - Chair (Luxurious velvet throne for Santa to oversee Elves from)
  • Icicles - String FX (a series of Icicles to line rooves with)

Love the idea, but shouldn’t the little snow friend be a pet instead?

1 Like

the current halloween event added an angel and devil that sit on your shoulder (equipped in the neck slot) so it wouldnt be that weird

5 Likes

That was my idea behind it, I wanted it to be a Winter version of the Crow pet.

I forgot to put this in the list, but a Kringle Crab item for Condos would be great. We haven’t had a new crab in a while (since Fishing) and I think making a downscaled Santa Claws would be fun to have.

2 Likes

I love all of these ideas!

Personally, I think we need more reindeer themed stuff, on top of these ideas :eyes:

2 Likes

speaking of reindeers:

small flying reindeer pets (both regular and red nose) like the ghost pup when???

1 Like

also just wanna put my 2 cents on it

those pets that you can wear on your shoulders are kinda underwhelming, especially if you have a workshop model that aren’t exactly human porpotions, they sometimes are either tiny or hidden inside the head, but that’s mostly a workshop issue.

Here’s some suggestions stapled onto the end:

I also wanted to include some Hanukah content.

Accessories

• Candy Cane - Face (Candy cane held like a cigar)
  • Reindeer Bells - Neck (reindeer bells worn like a necklace)
  • Orbiting Dreidel - Head (A dreidel that orbits and spins around the head)

Equippables

• Reindeer Pet - Floating Pet

Condo Items

• Dreidel - Toy (Similar to the Dice with four different outcomes. Will do a spinning animation and land on one side upon interaction)
  • Kringle Crab - Pet (Mini Santa Claws crab)
  • Menorah - Light
9 Likes

Oh god a l o t of people are gonna like that reindeer pet

3 Likes

Kind of surprised this hasn’t been added yet, but a holly/mistletoe item would be pretty fitting for Christmas

4 Likes

Ah I knew I forgot something, I was gonna include it as a particle or hat (like the Carrot-on-String hat from LBP2) with a Condo variant.

1 Like

Congrats man! It looks like some of your ideas have made it into the game!

2 Likes

You are at least getting credit for these I hope?

2 Likes