When your not on TU

Mostly just Animal Crossing. I’m in the middle of playing Megabyte Punch though, but I’m pretty bad at it :disappointed:

Been playin shit tons of Battlefield 4 with a friend, for old times sake.

I’m getting him into TU tonight because we’ve been looking for a new game to play, so it’ll be mostly this I think.

Whoooooops 0.0

I thought we were on Lie Your Butt Off!!!

sowwy ! ^^

1 Like

I go through phases of play games lol.
My favorites right now though are:

Stardew Valley
Hyper Light Drifter
Rocket League

And then a ton of other random stuff. (Wii U games, 3DS and whatnot)

I play some garry’s mod/gmod to make videos or TF2 to kill some time

Diablo 2

2 Likes

I’m usually playing Skyrim, random survival horror games I find, Warframe on PS4, and Helldivers… also on PS4.

When not playing games, I like listening to music, sleeping, taking care of my Cthulhu pet, or boredly browsing IFunny because I will never go outside and do something active or productive unless it’s important.

I used to play Rocket League when TU was still an alpha. Now, Tower Unite has become my life and I don’t even play other games that much.

The veriaty of games people play and still end up here together is just amazing :open_mouth:

For some reason I managed to get kinda bored of Rocket League after 72 hours of playtime.
There isn’t much I can play when it’s not TU, but I might occasionally walk through Crysis or actually play Rocket League. OR Marble Blast Gold.

Please don’t punch me

2 Likes

For past week:
Hand of Fate
Guild Wars 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2

Oh shiez you still play TF2?
I stopped with TF2 years ago. The only thing updates really add is new weapon skins and skin cases. It’s almost like CS:GO at this point.

If you want to make me angry, keep saying that TF2 is like CS:GO.

1 Like

bootifull 10/10 (you are now in my super super good book)

1 Like