When using Planetary Piano, decrease all other volume in the arcade

When I play planetary piano, there’s so much noise that it’s hard to focus. Now I get that the visual queues are the main thing you need, but it’s much easier when you can hear what you’re actually playing. It’s especially distracting when other players are playing planetary piano next to you, so if you could at least make it so that other players couldn’t hear that, that’d be grand.
I’d even say that even if you’re not playing Planetary Piano yourself, you shouldn’t be able to hear other players playing it. It tends to simply be far too amelodic.
Additionally, I’d really like it if you at least turned down the volume of Wheel of Fire a lot, if not disabled it for other players completely. Hearing the same spoken lines over and over, especially when you hear multiple at the same time, it’s kind of unbearable.

for now you could turn up “instrument” volume and turn down “effects”, etc volume

1 Like

Imo this should happen on all missions. I never get to enjoy the music and sound effects of individual machines because of how loud others are.