What's your plans on april before gmt shuts down?

I will make my last moments and do group photos waving goodbye to all the places in gmod tower

I’ll try to grab some footage of the map and I’ll try to save as much GMC as I can before the shutdown so I can get the most units in Unite.

1 Like

I’ll save up GMCs for units too

Probably party with people and save up some GMC, dunno. The transition for me won’t be that big because i already got the game, but i can imagine for those who don’t will have a much bigger transition to Unite

1 Like

I’ll probably play a lot of the gamemods that aren’t going to be released by early access (PvP, zombi massacre and such) It also will save me gmc for units uwu

2 Likes

I’ll play Stardew valley instead

1 Like

Im going to be playing Factorio

1 Like

HUH isn’t there going to be a transition when the game comes out??!!! :fearful:
I GOT SO MUCH GMC FROM PEOPLE

I’ve been trying to get a sunabozu shrine from a catsack ever since a week into tower, I’m gonna grind and grind and get it.

I just blew like 5000 GMC on catsacks the other day trying to get it and the closest I got was the countless hula dolls reminding me of how much my life could be better than playing virtual scratch offs in the form of a cute bag-shaped cat.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a transition, i was saying that it wont be a big one for me. Litterally, all i will probably have to do is update the game when the update comes out and either download the standalone GMC / Item Transfer thingy or it will probably be built in the game in which case, it’s just a matter of updating the game and going through the wizard at startup which gives you your GMC / Items and transfers them to Units.

…Is that possible?

It’s possible, but it’s just ridiculously rare.

5 Likes