What's up, Tower community?

Maybe one day!

2 Likes

count me in for this if it happens

3 Likes

Welcome Nath,

Glad to have you with us. I’m all about white chocolate however!

nice to have a bit of diversity on the tower however. :smiley:

hope to see you around!
Danither

2 Likes

Welcome Nath, and congratulations on your new position! I’m excited see your role’s impact on the community. More specifically I want to see those Condo Contests. Nothing like a little encouragement to get the community to push their creativity!

3 Likes

Thanks man, that’s what I’m here for! I can’t wait to see my impact either.

1 Like

Eh. I’m a strawberry milk man myself. Nesquik Strawberry is basically the greatest thing ever invented. Lol

2 Likes

Okay I know I’m quite late to this but I’m just gonna say that I’m actually quite fond of all Yazoo flavours in general.

Not understanding the Yazoo hate here tbh

2 Likes

It’s the second best milk brand, just behind Frijj. Most milks are too chalky or powdery.

2 Likes

Frijj is godlike.

2 Likes

Doin Nath,

Happy to see a new person aboard, cant wait to see the wonderful work you’ll do for TU

1 Like

Frijj is god-tier but it’s expensive for what you’re getting.

1 Like

I’m fond of Mjölk purely because of this video.

3 Likes

Even though I love and respect Yazoo. I’m gonna have to go with you guys and say Frijj is at the top of the totem pole.

2 Likes

Not if Tesco is selling it for £1 which my local one often does.

1 Like

I’m really glad this has turned into a chocolate milk debate thread.

Seeing as there is a lack of American available chocolate milks here, I’ll throw in my faves. Promised Land chocolate milk (which I’m not sure is found nationwide) is my fave. TruMoo is great as well. Both are unfortunately rather expensive.

2 Likes

Welcome! :grin:

1 Like

Tesco sells Frijj for £1 but you can get Tesco’s own-brand chocolate milk for £1 and you get almost twice as much.

4 Likes

I agree. This is usually what I do, though frijj is better quality, if less in amount.

2 Likes

Same here. handshake

3 Likes